Fountainhead Naturopathic Mental Health Clinic is a 501(c) 3 tax-exempt, non-profit clinic. Our services are available to all California residents with mental illness and their families at affordable rates based on a sliding fee scale.
Our primary objectives are the following:
• To provide effective, expert, naturopathic treatment to those suffering from mental illness, at affordable rates.
• To conduct ongoing clinical research in the area of alternative therapeutics for the treatment of bipolar disorder, pediatric bipolar disorder, schizophrenia and related conditions.
• To provide a 3-year compensated residency to a qualified graduate of an accredited naturopathic medical school. The residency will include training in the use of our unique therapeutic method to treat mental illness.
• To educate the public and practicing physicians about the benefits and use of our naturopathic therapeutic method.
• To open a series of community clinics staffed by trained residents of our program, to provide any needed on-going, outpatient services.
• To open a residential treatment facility where patients with severe mental illness can be effectively treated in a safe, nurturing, and healing environment using our naturopathic therapeutic method.